If you are looking for a nanny position, sitter assignments or another variety of full- or part- time household service job, we invite you to look at our many rewarding career opportunities. A Nanny Connection, Inc. will provide you with fun and exciting opportunities in childcare! Being a nanny will allow you to meet new people, positively influence children, and work for a great family! We ask for your commitment to our agency and dedication to the family you are place with.
Are you a proactive, uniquely qualified household service professional looking for babysitting, household service, senior care, or nanny jobs? College students, educators and veteran household service professionals are some of the qualified individuals we place in desirable nanny jobs, babysitting jobs, and other household service positions with some of the most selective families. Everyone benefits from A Nanny Connection experience and expertise in placing the right person with the right family. Not to mention, the job placement services for our nannies are always free!
Our requirements for prospective Nannies include:
- At least one years experience in childcare.
- At least 3 childcare related references. Also include any letters from former employers, teachers, ministers, and others, with phone numbers and addresses for verification.
- A copy of your driving record.
- A copy of TB test results (must be from within the last two years), or chest X-Ray results.
- Copies of any certifications you have received, such as Red Cross, CPR (you will need a current CPR certification), or certificates in childcare courses.
- A short autobiography to be given to your prospective family.
- If you are interested in becoming A Nanny Connection Nanny, please take a moment to fill out our Nanny Application. You may also contact Nanny Connection to arrange an interview.